Saturday, March 29, 2008

Selamat Tinggal..

Just arrived in KL. Baru lepas pindah dari Teluk Intan. With this berakhirlah satu episod hidupku di Teluk Intan Perak. How do I feel?...Of course i am happy and relieved to get back to my old life but at the same time I kinda feel sad...not about leaving Teluk Intan but about leaving wonderful friends over there. Walaupun cuma ever a month je kat sana but the friendship was so meaningful and priceless. My staffs over there were wonderful and totally nice. Rasa sangat diappreaciatekan. On my last day at work we took pics...and rasa macam lama dah kenal. Masa nak keluar tu peluk2 and u know what...feel like crying. My colleagues kat sana pun best sangat. And I have great and caring neighbours. It is hard to find such a wonderful people like what I found in Teluk Intan...but....I still need to come back to KL. I wish no matter where I'll go in future I will have such a wonderful experience as I have gained in Teluk Intan.
Hem...just now my friend just texted me on something that is bothering her. Someone she trusted cheated on her. Not her first time though. I am truly mad with the cheater. Rasa macam nak gonyoh je. I mean if u ever met my friend ni u wouldn't understand kenapala ada orang bodo yang sanggup buat macam ni. Opss...sebab dia bodohlah kan...anyway dear friend if u are reading this just nak cakap...be strong. Whatever it is u know I am there for you and we will go through this together. U are not alone ok. Just sabar sikit. I am back. Together we will think of the best solutions.
Oklah...I am so tired of moving and packing. I gotta have some sleep. Later dudes...hem wonder who's gonna be kicked out from AF tonight...can't wait...

No comments: