Wednesday, March 19, 2008

New Template

So how do you like my new template? Well I was bored and I was also bored with the old one. Like this one coz more mysterious. If you feel 'eye sore' or headache just tell me...i will change the template. For the time being i like the new one. Nanti lelama tukar balik kot yang lama. Today I will be going back to KL. So excited. It sure has been a long time...Considering 1 week and a half tu lama lah. U know my parents when they first came to Teluk Intan they were kind of fell in love with this place for its quietness and the kindness of the people. However after just over a month, thay just can't wait to go back to KL. Said my dad...'mati kutu dok sini..kalau lama-lama mau buntu nih'....ya ya..being city people...we kinda miss all the excitement and the polluted air...hehehe...not reallylah...but I just love KL and Ampang. Leganya dapat balik...anyway boleh gak tengok Akademi Fantasia diary today...I wonder what time it is? See how pathetic I have become....Syahrin if u are reading this...pls pls update me on everything of AF...if u're watchingla..pls pls...u are my tv mate...

3 comments:

Epi said...

back in black?..

hitam bergaya, hitam nampak kemas..

heheh..

;p

syida said...

hmm... aku rasa theme template ko adalah 'power up dressing template....'..sgt sesuai dgn imej ko di tpt baru....hahahhahah

nuruliz said...

Syida,
Hahaha...aku kena je pi cari baju ni. Desakan dari ibunda tercinta...

Epi,
Yap bergaya dan kemas..absoulutely gonna be a new me..hehehe