Friday, March 28, 2008

New Baby!

My new baby is born!!! hehehe...gotcha! No... I just created a new blog. It is not gonna be like this one which is so full of my dull life. But this is something I've been wanting to do for such a long time. It is kind of a book club. Or a read club. I mean here I will post the books, articles that I read or come across. We can get to review and share. U can put up your views regarding your read or any new book that you acquire. So its kinda a club for people who like to read. i mean kalau takde sesapa yang interested to share pun at least you get to see the summary of the books I read. And if u like, you can read it yourself. Tul kan. So til date belum post any entry on the books I read but will do so asap. Feel free to browse...the more the merrier....

No comments: