Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Daulat Tuanku!


Havoc tul for the past few weeks ni on the appointment of the Terengganu MB. Til date there is still no Terengganu MB. Sebenarnya dah ada tapi buat-buat takde je. But u know it is all so exciting and thrilling to watch all the dramas unfolding everyday. Alah apa susah sangat dah Tuanku or the Penasihat Raja dah lantik Said or Saad tu jadi MB, ambik jelah. I mean the Sultan has the power to do so kan. Apa kecoh2. Lagipun they are all from the same party. Lainlah Barisan Rakyat. What's the use of having 'Raja Berpelembagaan' if we can't respect Your Highness choice and decision. I mean is not everyday Sultan got to appoint someone of his choice. I think Terengganu people pun don't mind coz what there's to loose? Jusoh ke Said ke....ada difference ke to the rakyat? I hope they just get it over and done with. I mean hari2 masuk berita. If one or two days ke oklah but dah nak masuk 3 minggu cerita yang sama. Letihla beb. Gua nak gak tengok berita lain. Ciss semua gila kuasa. Opsss...cabut!!!

Hem saja je nak tulis pasal politik. Yelah sekali sekala nak gak bincang a more serious issues here. Bukannya before this I didnt want too. Actually i am so full of ideas to write...bout politics....current affairs...etc etc...however my hubby selalu jadi tukang tapis. He's a very careful person bout these kind of stuffs. U know there are several things that I have deleted from this blog. Sometimes I have this feeling like....'eh suka hati akulah blog aku nak tulis apa pun!...'hehehe but kang if anything he would say 'ha tulah tak dengar apa cakap dulu..'...well and due to the fact that I hate when people say...'I told u so...'so decided oklah be my unofficial editorlah.

Yesterday I was so bored...so I started to browse my friends' profile on the facebook and came accross my old friend's blog. She was my classmate back in secondary school. I didnt know before this that she is a baker...I mean she is only doing it during her free time. But what really impress me is the way she decorated her cakes and cupcakes. So damn cute and unique. if I have known about it earlier, i would have ordered those from her for my wedding. Unfortunately she is not in Malaysia at the moment. I think she is pursuing her study in Australia. U can click here for those mouth watering cupcakes.

From reading my friends' blogs I am actually going into their lives. I mean how can u know so much about one peron life if u have not been in contact for quite a long time? But by blogs u can actually have an updated version of their lives and not miss out the years you have lost...kan? I wish more of my good friends like Zeera or Zalin can have their own blogs so that we still in a way or two be in touch with each other. Caiyo! Caiyo! Oh by the way you will not be in any zillion years a bimbo if u don't know anything about politics or history. Nor would you become a bitch but if people called u bimbo then be a bitch to that person! That is a fact...hehehe...

Just a minute ago hubby called to tell me that he lost his wallet while he was playing golf. Pening...pening....I mean just think of the hassle of having to re-do your I/C, driving license, credit cards, marriage card (nanti kena tangkap basah lak) and disconnecting your ATM cards....not so much on the money you have lost but for the life you have to re-acquire. Hemmm...being a very careful person hubby is...sometimes might slip off the cliff. U never know...so be careful my fellow friends...always...

2 comments:

Azwad said...

Dengan izin Puan,

Come visit my blog.

nuruliz said...

Will do..absolutely and thank you for dropping by.