Thursday, March 27, 2008

Teluk Intan!



Jam besar aka Menara Condong



Hehe...saja je nak menulis lagi. Tak hari tu went to town adalah snap snap sikit the town of Teluk Intan. So I thought since today would be my second last day of work and my third last day at Teluk Intan I might have a tribute to this place. Idakla pebenda sangat pun just a couple of pics to show to my friends who have never set their foot in the lovely Teluk Intan...hei I am not being sarcastic tau but I am being very honest. It is a nice place to live but unfortunately it is not a place for me. Rasa sedih but tak sabar jugak nak balik KL. Life here is so slow that sometimes I feel like screaming! And I am gaining weight...apa taknya asik-asik nak makan coz nothing much to do. Bayangkanla pegi office pun lambat sebab masa perjalanan max pun 10mins. Balik kul 5 dalam 510 sampai rumah. We tried to delay the journey that is by going to shops...hari2 tempat sama..mana da tempat lain. Itupun sampai lam kul 530 max. Then mesti minum petang...cekodok, goreng pisanglah...ayayaya gemuk gemuk. When u are bored u are always hungry. And the weather pun sejuk dan hujan. Laparla jadinya. And I just learnt from friends at my new working place that they didnt take their lunch..coz on diet...well ok baguihla camtuh..leh diet gak. Caiyo! Ok ok...nah ambik ko Teluk Intan....


Basically itulah Teluk Intan. Btw just read somewhere on the net that the three 'idiot' (sowwy) has been stripped off their Datukship tittle for disobeying His Royal Highness. Guess who that three idiots are...serve u right! Hahaha! I guess Allah swt dah balas cash dah. Takyah tunggu-tunggu lagi. Say no more.....

No comments: