Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Akademi Fantasia


Its here! So soon! Hehehe...baru je lepas tengok kemenangan Mila. I am a big fan of AF. But I stop voting after season three. I voted the most for Mawi. Consider I am his fanla. Til date haven't had a glimpse of Akademi Fantasia coz I didnt install my Astro here. But I am absolutely not going to miss the first concert this coming saturday coz wil be in KL that time. What I am looking forward to watch is Saida sis of ct nurhaliza sings, (is she as good as her sister), like to see Toi coz he's singing my fav song Pagi Yang Gelap by Hujan and the nanny. Heard that she has a wonderful voice. The rest well maybe just the ordinary. Bukannya apa after all we still need something extraordinary to ignite our senses to watch AF after all these years and after Aznil. Wonder how AC Mizal is going to entertain us like Aznil did coz the flavour of AF does lie on the pengacara tau and not on the students much...coz pengacara nilah yang menyedapkan atau tidak sensasinya sesebuah hari atau concert tu itself. Students, tenaga pengajar are just the ingredients. Can't wait for this coming Saturday. Hope ada drama with pengkritiks as well. With Ogy and Ning as pengkritik tetap, AC as the new pengacara its gonna be one night to be remembered! i likeeeeee...

No comments: